WHAT IS INFERTILITY IN WOMEN
Are you or someone you love is trying to get pregnant or have infertility issue? Learn how the reproductive system works and get answers to infertility questions.
But firstly What is infertility?
Infertility is defined as a way of trying to get pregnant (with frequent intercourse wth spouse) for at least a year without any success of childbearing. Female infertility, male infertility or a combination of the two affects thousands of couple in Africa, especially in Nigeria. It has been observed with an estimated 10 to 18 percent of couples have trouble getting pregnant or having a successful delivery.
Female infertility causes can be difficult to diagnose. There are many available treatments, which will depend on the cause of infertility affecting the female counterpart. Many infertile couples will go on to conceive a child without treatment. After trying to get pregnant for two years, about 95 percent of couples successfully conceive.
types of infertility
There are 2 types of infertility:
- Primary infertility: refers to couples who have not become pregnant after at least 1 year having sex without using birth control methods.
- Secondary infertility: refers to couples who have been able to get pregnant at least once, but now are unable.
symptoms OR SIGNS of infertility in women
The main symptom or signs of infertility is the inability to get pregnant. A menstrual cycle that’s too long (35 days or more), too short (less than 21 days), irregular or absent can mean that you’re not ovulating the way you supposed. There may be no other outward signs or symptoms.
causes of infertility in women
Many physical and emotional factors can lead or cause infertility in women. It may be due to problems in the woman, man, or both.
Each of these factors is essential to becoming pregnant
- Damage to your fallopian tubes. These structures carry eggs from your ovaries, which produce eggs, to the uterus, where the baby develops. They can get damaged when scars form after pelvic infections, endometriosis, and pelvic surgery. That can prevent sperm from reaching an egg.
- Hormonal imbalance problems. You may not be getting pregnant because your body isn’t going through the usual hormone changes that lead to the release of an egg from the ovary and the thickening of the lining of the uterus.
- Cervical issues. Some women have a condition that prevents sperm from passing through the cervical canal.
- Uterine trouble. You may have polyps and fibroids that interfere with getting pregnant. Uterine polyps and fibroids happen when too many cells grow in the endometrium, the lining of the uterus.
- “Unexplained” infertility. For about 20% of couples who have infertility problems, the exact causes are never pinpointed.
Risk factors that lead to infertility in females
Certain factors may put you at higher risk of infertility, including:
- Age. The quality and quantity of a woman’s eggs begin to decline as women increase in age. In the mid-30s, the rate of follicle loss speeds, resulting in fewer and poorer quality eggs. This makes conception more difficult and increases the risk of miscarriage.
- Smoking. Besides damaging your cervix and fallopian tubes, smoking increases your risk of miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy. It’s also thought to age your ovaries and deplete your eggs prematurely. Stop smoking before beginning fertility treatment.
- Weight. Being overweight or significantly underweight may affect normal ovulation. Getting to a healthy body mass index (BMI) may increase the frequency of ovulation and likelihood of pregnancy.
- Sexual history. Sexually transmitted infections (STI) such as chlamydia and gonorrhea can damage the fallopian tubes. Having unprotected intercourse with multiple partners increases your risk of a sexually transmitted infection that may cause fertility problems later.
- Alcohol. Stick to no or moderate alcohol consumption of no more than one alcoholic drink per day.
treatment for infertility in females
Infertility treatment for females depends on the cause, your age, how long you’ve been infertile and personal preferences. Because infertility is a complex disorder, treatment involves significant financial, physical, psychological and time commitments.
Although some women need just one or two therapies to restore fertility, it’s possible that several different types of treatment may be needed.
GNLD Products FOR TREATING INFertility in Women
I will recommend GNLD product in the treatment of infertility one reason due to that they have huge benefits, work effectively, tested and efficiency.
There are GNLD supplements which are considered natural fertility supplements. Always remember GNLD supplements are not cures. They are designed to replenish what the body has lost through poor nutrition.
What a man should supplement with will be different from what a woman should take.
GNLD recommended Products for treating infertility in women and females
- Feminine Herbal Complex
- Chelated Zinc
- Vitamin E
- Garlic Allium Complex
- Cruciferous Plus and
- Formula IV Plus
Click GNLD Bundle pack supplements for treating infertility in female to order securely online. But if you prefer Call, Contact on 07037924908. GNLD Supplements for female infertility cost #59,000
Key Benefits of using gnld products for treating infertility in females:
- Balances your Hormone function
- Relieves hot flush and lining of the Uterus
- Promotes vitality and normal female function
- Reduces menstrual cycle irregularities
- Reduces the effects of high sugar in the bloodstream
- Increases fertility by as much as 23% in just 3 weeks
- Reduces all forms of inflammatory effects
- Kills every infectious disease
- Promotes cellular function
- Corrects ovulating seizures
Click GNLD Bundle pack supplements for treating infertility in female to order securely online, But if you prefer Call, Contact on 07037924908. GNLD Supplements for female infertility cost #59,000